Oh, you guys, I’m already having so much fun with this! I really hope that you are too! Although this week I’m going to be a little smarter and make sure I haven’t written on BOTH the prompts, so that I have two built in posts a week. Smarts, I have them.
Anyway, let’s get to it, shall we? I’m going with a summer theme this week, because summer officially began last week and it seems fitting. Summer, WOO!
Tell us a favorite summer memory.
What is your quintessential summer supply list?
Guidelines, such as they are:
- Write a post sparked by one or both of the prompts. Answer it literally, or use it as an inspiration point, whatever gets your brain whirring.
- Link your post(s) here by Saturday night at midnight PST.
- Throughout the week, go back and visit other participants of the link up, both to support them, and to find new blogs to read!
- The link up will stay up for a week, and the new one will go up next Sunday, and so on.
- Oh, and don’t forget, if you have prompt ideas, feel free to send them my way!
That’s it! Have fun!