- I don’t feel the need to comment with an opposing opinion on every single article/image/post/fb status/etc. out there.
- I try to think before I type.
- I leave parts of my life (and the lives of my family members) private.
- I don’t court controversy.
- I try to think about how what I write might affect other people.
- I try to remember that the internet is written in ink.
- I don’t often need to have the last word.
- I don’t feel the need to share all my opinions on every single thing (doesn’t mean I don’t HAVE opinions, just that I don’t share them all).
- I actively avoid most online controversies.
- I realize there are shades of gray for most things.
- I realize that I’m not always right.
- I prefer relationships to page views.
Hmmm. No WONDER I’m not a mega-blogger.
No tags for this post.