I wrote a whole other post, but it was kind of a downer, so I’m gonna save it for another day.
Because today is FRIDAY, and we should post happy things on Friday, right? So here’s a list of things that are making me happy today:
- It’s FRIDAY. Which means two whole days off work. Ahhhhhhhh.
- I got my bonus today! I’m trying very hard not to just buy every thing I’ve wanted for the past year (which I can’t do anyway. It’s a nice bonus, but not THAT nice).
- I have lost 5 pounds and (according to my husband) some inches in the last month. This means some of my clothes fit again. YAY!
- I got about 2/3 of my to-do list done at work this week. That’s a really impressive amount, given that my to-do list has been 3 pages long for weeks.
- I have next Friday off. N.C. has business stuff to do, so I’m taking off to watch the boy. I’m mostly excited to get a day off from work.
- The Blathering is in two weeks. I haven’t talked about this much, but I’m beyond excited to head to New Orleans to hang out with this group of ladies. My fears aside, I’m totally stoked to meet everyone!
- N.C.’s show went well, which makes for a happy artist, which makes for a happy house.
- The election is almost over!
- Did I mention it’s FRIDAY?
So what’s making YOU happy today?
No tags for this post.