- Sleep. Bedtime is taking an hour. Multiple night wakings. Grouchy mommy. Winner: Toddler
- Food.Toddler rarely eats vegetables, unless hidden in a smoothie. Would be perfectly happy eating cereal and yogurt full time. At least he’ll eat those. Winner: Toddler
- Dinner as a family. Child refuses to eat sitting down. Wants to graze all day. Would rather feed his food to parents than eat it himself. Winner: Toddler
- Getting your way. Toddler wants what he wants when he wants it. Screams if he doesn’t get it, or gets told no. Parents refuse to cave 90% of the time. Winner: Parents (I guess, can you call listening to 800 tantrums a day winning?)
- Television. Oh, let’s just not even get into it ok? Winner: Draw. TV is a win for us both.
Clearly, the Toddler is winning this round. But I’m confident the Parents WILL prevail, in the end…
As always, you can find more lists every Monday over at ABDPBT!