It’s Delurking Day–Come out and play!

by Ginger on January 14, 2011

in Blogging & Social Media

Sooooo, the all-knowing Internet tells me that today is Delurking Day!

Come out, come out, wherever you are!

Those of you who comment here all the time are awesome–I love talking to all of you, and please, please continue to comment, because I love you–but if my stats are to be believed, there are more of you out there and I’d LOVE to hear from you too!

So, lurkers, come out, click over from the reader, chat & make my Delurking Day!

In case you have some stage fright and don’t know what to say (besides just hi, which I’d love too!), I’ve thrown some questions below. Answer any/all of them if you feel like being chatty–I’d love to get to know my lurkers!

• Do you blog? What’s your blog?
  • What’s your favorite drink (alcoholic or not)?
  • Do you prefer wearing socks or slippers when your feet are cold?
  • Do you have any tattoos?
  • Are you a morning person or night owl?
  • What would you like to see more of here at RambleRamble? What would bring you out of the shadows more often?
  • Did I use too many exclamation points in this post or what?

Or, just ramble on about whatever comes to mind–that’s basically what I do!

Lizzie January 14, 2011 at 5:23 am

Hey!! Just stepping out from behind the screen to give you a little wave 😉 Plus, it’ll give me a break from the hideous business strategy revision I’ve been doing for the past 5 days…

Jenny Grace January 14, 2011 at 10:20 am

Hi!
Favorite alcoholic drink is a vodka soda w/lime, favorite non-alcoholic is water.
Because I’m weird, and apparently want my beverages to have as little flavor as possible.

Cheryl January 14, 2011 at 1:19 pm

Delurking day, huh? Well Hi! (I’ve commented before but still read more than comment, so I am only a part-time lurker, lol)

My favourite drink is Strongbow english cider or maybe a Tom Collins, depends on the day 😉 I have one sad tattoo that I can’t wait to get redone and I have plans for a second, someday. I am definitely a night owl and that makes it hard to wake up with kidlets at 6 am, so on that note, it’s naptime.
I hope lots of lurkers come out to play!

clara January 14, 2011 at 3:27 pm

Slippers.
alcoholic = Red wine or gin and tonic.
non-alcoholic = water with lemon.
I love exclamation marks.
I have no tattoos but only because i’ve never been able to decide on a design. Maybe my astrological sign 😉 Which is Aquarius, btw.

Happy delurking day! Keep writing stuff!

OurLittleAshley January 14, 2011 at 3:37 pm

I blog! http://www.ourlittleapartment.com Coffee! Slippers! No tattoos! Morning! More parenting posts!

And helllllooooo.

🙂

Melissa January 14, 2011 at 6:28 pm

Well, I’m not sure if I qualify as a lurker, since you know I read your blog, but I guess I don’t comment much here. So…

– I’m an attempting blogger – hrincommon.com
– Spanish coffee – new fav, very alcoholic
– SOCKS, really all of the time
– No tats
– I vary my hours, so I can do either…

Melissa Lea January 17, 2011 at 11:06 pm

I just found your blog five minutes ago via SITS, and I am already loving it…especially your header. Hilarious! I will be adding you to my reader as soon as I finish commenting.

I love answering questions, so I am going to answer every one of them.

I blog over at http://www.devasha.com/.

My favorite drink is tea, of all varieties. For alcohol I prefer some Mike’s Hard Lemonade. I am a lightweight.

I normally dislike socks, but shea butter socks from Bath and Body Works are my piece of heaven, so I do wear those.

No tattoos…yet.

I am a night owl. Getting to bed before midnight means I am ill or drunk.

As I just started reading, I cannot adequately say what I would like to see more over here. Maybe using RambleRamble in sentences because it sounds amazing.

I use exclamations points in my posts too, though I am trying to tone it down. 🙂

I hope you had a fabulous delurking day!

kate January 18, 2011 at 10:38 am

Hey-looooo!

Yes, I blog {but I think you know that already:)} – http://www.sacredbee.net
Long Island Iced Tea – if I’m gonna drink (which I rarely ever do!) – I’m gonna DRINK!
Socks
Yes, a set of seven stars in red white and blue for my 4th of July birthday
Night owl – thank God the babe is on the same schedule and let’s me sleep-in (sort of…)
This blog is just what I like – no need to change anything. And, you can never have too many exclamation points – unless they have hearts on the bottom… or bubble dots…

Erin January 21, 2011 at 1:04 pm

I do love a good delurking. I’m a terrible commenter lately because I’m a terrible reader. I find that sleep is more exciting than blog reading, but I do love reading blogs. It’s a struggle!

Anyhow, I do have a tattoo and right now my favorite thing to drink is a salted caramel hot chocolate. I’m also ridiculously fond of apple juice.

Jennie January 22, 2011 at 11:08 am

Belatedly!

I blog at She Likes Purple (and Style Lush/Food Lush) and my favorite drink is a bubbly glass of champagne, I’m a serious night owl and I have two tattoos with plans to get a third this year and another when I run a marathon.

KT January 26, 2011 at 12:08 pm

I’m very behind in my blog reading, but here goes:

Yes. http://www.nonsequiturchica.blogspot.com

Probably a mojito. Mmmm.

Socks with slippers. My feet get cold a lot these days with all of the snow.

No tattoos. My dad said that he would disown me and my sister if we got any. I can’t think of anything that I would want on my body until I die.

Night owl.