I wish

by Ginger on March 22, 2010

in Random

…that I didn’t feel so self-conscious wearing hats. I look good in hats.
…that we as a nation could disagree politically without getting so nasty
…that I wasn’t in between sizes
…that the cat would not meow right outside the door of the sleeping baby
…that I could capture the joy that a six month old has and share it with everyone
…that I didn’t care what other people think of me
…that I could spend more time barefoot
…that I wasn’t compelled to watch shows like Hoarders
…that I didn’t have to go bathing suit shopping this year
…that I didn’t covet so much stuff (mmmm….stuff)
…that businesses would build in naptime to our work schedules
…that I could find the time to edit photos, so that I could post photos more often

As always, more lists can be found over at Anna’s at abdpbt!
listbutton

Nilsa @ SoMi Speaks March 22, 2010 at 11:21 am

I just went through the bathing suit shopping drama. I wish there was a suit that made everyone lose their inhibitions about their bodies. I bet sales would skyrocket if they did. =)

Ginger March 22, 2010 at 12:30 pm

Ooh, I’d pay good money for one of those !

abdpbt March 22, 2010 at 2:31 pm

I wish we could have naptime as a regular part of adult/business life, too.

Rebecca @ Diary of a Virgin Novelist March 22, 2010 at 7:01 pm

Cats KNOW what they are doing. Mine likes to meow early in the morning on the mornings I really need to sleep in… little vixen.

Jessica March 22, 2010 at 7:15 pm

What? why feel self-conscious wearing hats! Get a cute one and rock it. I wear them in winter to stay warm and don’t care how ridiculous I look 🙂

Ginger March 22, 2010 at 9:08 pm

They are little stinkers. Before the baby, mine would stand over me 10 minutes before my alarm would go off. Which, being that I’m not a morning person, would just Piss.Me.Off.

Ginger March 22, 2010 at 9:09 pm

Jessica,
I know, I shouldn’t. I don’t when I’m going to the beach or something, but just walking around I always feel like people are looking at me and thinking I’m the “crazy hat lady.” I know, I have issues.