I’m exhausted today from a late night art show last night, so I thought I’d share some of the thoughts that have popped into my tired brain today:
- “Why is it “pair of pants” and not just pants?”
- “If this contact doesn’t start cooperating I’m going to scream!”
- “Fine, glasses it is today.”
- “Ooh, I want to go to the pool this weekend!”
- “I really should stop reading blog posts about the Harry Potter movie until I make N.C. take me to see it.”
- “How is it possible that my feet have grown 2 shoe sizes? TWO!”
- “I wonder if anyone would mind if I took a 15 minute nap here at my desk. Oh, who am I kidding, there’s no way it would just be 15 minutes.”
- “Arrrgggghhhhh, I don’t wanna write that blurb, can’t I make someone else do it???”
- “I’ve gotten so bad about responding to comments on my blog–I really need to work on that.”
- “Why is it that I’m being so productive when I’m barely awake?
- “I wonder if I’ll have any blog readers left after I post this lame-ass post?”
Sorry everyone, I’m tired and yet felt like sharing. Those two things don’t apparently do good things for the blog. I’m gonna work on that, I promise. After a little cat nap.