I don’t understand

by Ginger on June 22, 2009

in Random

Things I just don’t understand:

• vanity license plates that tell you the color/type of car being driven: BLKHNDA, TIMSBUG, etc.
  • Jon & Kate
  • Brangelina (separately, yes I get it, but together? eh)
  • Twilight in particular, and vampires in general
  • Uggs and shorts (well, technically Uggs and anything, but those who live in cold climates can get a pass during snowy months).
  • American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, The Bachelor/Bachelorette, and most any other reality show that involves people who call in, judges who are insane, or stupid made-for-tv relationships
  • Broccoflower
  • The appeal of Sasha Baron Cohen
  • Lady Gaga’s “fashion” sense
  • why the grocery store feels the need for a thunder soundtrack while the veggies get watered

As always, more lists can be found over at abdpbt:

listbutton

lisa June 22, 2009 at 10:36 am

LOL, I went to Publix yesterday and was in the produce aisle when the veggie watering started. I also wondered why they needed to play a thunder noise…

lisa´s last blog post..The toughest Finch on the block.

Bluebelle June 22, 2009 at 11:18 am

I’ve never heard of broccoflower! I clicked the link to find out what it is. Does it really taste of broccoli? Why not just eat broccoli?

Bluebelle´s last blog post..Green and Dizzy

abdpbt June 22, 2009 at 3:18 pm

that thunderstorm noise is kind of strange. What annoys me most about my grocery store is how cold it is, ALWAYS, in there.

abdpbt´s last blog post..18 Tweets Made By Spoiled Kings

Katherine June 22, 2009 at 3:55 pm

The Wicked Witch probably got caught unaware and sued for having her hand melt off when the sprayers started up.

Which get’s me to thinking, did the Wicked Witch get thirsty? What do you drink when water makes you melt? Tea, no, water…coffee, nope, again water…beer, no…Diet Coke, no no no.

Katherine June 22, 2009 at 3:55 pm

I have no idea why I put an apostrophe on “get’s”

Joy @ Big Time Fancy June 23, 2009 at 1:46 pm

My grocery store plays “Singing In The Rain” when it mists the vegetables.

Joy @ Big Time Fancy´s last blog post..Evaporated

Adorably Dead July 15, 2009 at 5:20 pm

I’m so with you for almost the whole thing. Broccoflower looks neat though.

Adorably Dead´s last blog post..So You Think You Can Cook: Turkey Meatloaf