Today’s list is brought to you by my love of blogging. I know it’s the sin of all blogging sins to do posts about blogging, but right now I’ve got nothin’ else happy or productive on the brain, and damn it, I’m going to do an upbeat post if it kills me.
So, where was I? Oh yeah, 10 reasons I love blogging:
- Seeing comments on things I’ve written or photos I’ve taken makes me feel happy.
- Reading other bloggers makes me realize that we all have similar struggles–some folks have it way worse, some way better, but in the end, we all struggle. It’s nice to remember that when I’m in the middle of a poor me, no one can possibly understand how hard it is, I’m the only one whose life is miserable right now moment.
- Seeing my traffic go up on a post I was particularly proud of is the kind of ego boost I need occasionally.
- Seeing my traffic go down on a post I threw together hastily is a reminder to not suck.
- Watching the success of other bloggers is exciting in a slightly voyeuristic way. Seriously, I love to see other bloggers do well.
- Seeing other bloggers do well give me ideas of how to do better myself.
- Blogging allows me to dream of a different life.
- I’ve been able to express myself via words and pictures in ways I never have before. I’m learning to make a connection with the creative side of me.
- The community. I’m still new, so I’m still growing those connections, but I love having connections with people from all over thanks to this here series of tubes.
- I love that I’ve given myself a voice. It may not be a voice that is ever heard outside a small group of people, but it’s still there.
Oh, and I also love other bloggers lists! To see more, go see Anna:
So tell me, what do you like about blogging?
Tags: Blogging & Social Media, favorite things, lists, NaBloPoMo