Saturday is for getting things done

by Ginger on November 8, 2008

in Blogging & Social Media

At least this week. So far today, we’ve cleaned the apartment, done the laundry, and dealt with bills. Now the hubs has headed to the studio, leaving me a full afternoon for blogging tasks. Here, a list of things I’m planning on accomplishing today:

• Update necessary wordpress plugins
  • Add a few wordpress plugins…hopefully without screwing up what’s currently working
  • Add some friends from NaBloPoMo
  • Add some friends from 20SB
  • Catch up on some of the forums from Chuck Westbrook’s Blog Project
  • Brainstorm some posts for this week so that it’s not 11:30 some night this week and I’m rushing to get a post up before midnight for NaBloPoMo.
  • Determine whether to take part in Blog Secret, and if so, write up that post
  • Maybe write a more interesting post than this for later today

Yeah, you guys probably didn’t need to know my bloggy to-do list, but I’m in that frame of mind so that’s what you get.

What are your plans for today?

Sara November 8, 2008 at 2:59 pm

I signed up at Chuck’s page too and just introduced myself on the board…not sure if I could do the whole secret post though. Someone would know my secret!!

Katherine November 8, 2008 at 11:31 pm

Christmas shopping! But some how I managed to come home with a sweet pair of heels for me. I did get one gift at least.

Typ0 November 9, 2008 at 12:55 am

My husband doesn’t understand why my blog is more of a job than a real job! I should have him read your list and maybe he’ll start to get it! LOL

Tough Girl Kat November 9, 2008 at 3:20 am

I was learning about my new unit!

Tough Girl Kat´s last blog post..Speak up, ladies.

amy November 9, 2008 at 4:47 am

i was at a canadian cancer society volunteer conference most of the day, but then i found time to buy jeans and shoes 🙂 i went to the gym and out for supper. today’s plans are doing a little baking, christmas shopping, and out to see a movie.

amy´s last blog post..What I bought today:

Jamie November 9, 2008 at 12:16 pm

Blogs are so much work. I have a ton of “admin” work to do on mine!

Jamie´s last blog post..lost

Jessica November 9, 2008 at 5:32 pm

I have a ton of little things to do, in addition to getting enough quality time laying on the couch. I should lay out what I want to wear tomorrow so I can dawdle a little big in the morning.